2019-2020 High Performance Training Camp #1
|Saturday – November 23, 2019|
|10:00 AM- 12:00 PM||Youth and Cadet Training|
|12:00 PM – 2:00 PM||Junior and Senior Training|
|2:00 PM – 3:00 PM||Flexibility & Mobility Training Seminar*|
|4:00 PM – 7:00 PM||Sparring Rumble|
|Sunday – November 24, 2019|
|9:00 AM – 11:00 AM||Cadet, Junior & Senior Training|
|11:00 AM – 12:00 PM||Flexibility & Mobility Training Seminar*|
|12:00 PM – 4:00 PM||KP&P EBP Matches|
*Note: Each member club of Taekwondo Ontario in good standing is entitled to send ONE free participant (either Club Owner or Instructor) to attend the Flexibility & Mobility Training Seminar for FREE. All registered participants are also eligible to attend as part of the camp.
- Youth, Cadet, Junior or Senior Black Belts only unless permission to attend obtained ahead of time from Taekwondo Ontario
- All camp participants must be members in good standing with Taekwondo Ontario.
- 2 kick paddles per person
- Arm guard, shin guard, groin protector, chest protector, head gear, mouth guard. (Participants without head protector and mouth guard will not be able to participate in contact drills.)
- KPNP and Daedo socks are required for the electronic body protector matches
$50 – Pre-registration price online
$80 – At the door registration after close
- Attendance at this camp will count towards potential funding.
|Date:||23rd November - 24th November 2019|
|Time||9:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Sport Taekwondo - Burlington
2007 Mount Forest Drive
Burlington, ON L7P 1H4