The web site ("site") you have entered is operated by Taekwondo Ontario.
How we use your information
When you supply personal information at this Site, Taekwondo Ontario will use the information for the purpose for which it was collected (e.g., to reply to you regarding a question you asked or to register you as a member). Generally, Taekwondo Ontario may wish to collect personal information about you in connection with the following services: Questions or comments sent through the site; provide a link from the Site to your site; registration to become a member.
Please note that we will release your personal Information if required to do so by law, or by search warrant, subpoena or court order.
Other information we may collect
Information about your computer, such as your IP address (a number assigned to your computer whenever you surf the Internet), the type of Internet browser you are using and the type of computer operating system you are using may also be collected and linked to your personal information. This is to ensure that our site presents the best web experience for visitors, and that it is an effective information resource.
Security of information
All personal information is maintained in confidence by Taekwondo Ontario and will take reasonable precautions to prevent unauthorized access, modification or misuse of your personal information.
Unless otherwise disclosed during collection or in this policy, Taekwondo Ontario does not provide any personal information to any third party for any purpose whatsoever.
The site contains links to other sites. Please note that Taekwondo Ontario is not responsible for the privacy practices of third party websites. We encourage you to be aware of this when you leave the site and to read the privacy policies of every website that collects personally identifiable information from you. This policy applies only to the site.
Changes in our policy
Taekwondo Ontario reserves the right to modify or remove this policy at our discretion. We will post any modification to the policy here at this site and we encourage you to visit this area frequently to stay informed.
Who to contact
By email: email@example.com
By phone: +1-416-245-8582
Again, Taekwondo Ontario is committed to protecting your privacy in connection with our site. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions, comments or concerns about this policy.
CONDITIONS OF TAEKWONDO ONTARIO CLUB MEMBERSHIP
- The club owner agrees to abide by all the rules and regulations of Taekwondo Ontario which include adherence to all the bylaws, policies and procedures.
- The club owner agrees to register and renew the club membership on an annual basis at the expiration of the membership term.
- Upon admission of the club into Taekwondo Ontario, the club owner agrees that it is his or her responsibility to ensure that all its members are registered with Taekwondo Ontario on an annual basis and renew membership at the expiration of the membership term.
- Upon admission of the club into Taekwondo Ontario, the club owner acknowledges that only club members registered with Taekwondo Ontario and a club in good standing with Taekwondo Ontario, are covered under the insurance policy. Furthermore, failure to ensure that club members, both recreational and competitive, are registered with Taekwondo Ontario can result in disciplinary action as per the membership policy of Taekwondo Ontario.
- Upon admission of the club into Taekwondo Ontario, the club owner agrees to attend training seminars and certification as required by Taekwondo Ontario.
- Upon admission of the club into Taekwondo Ontario, the club owner agrees to ensure that all instructors and coaches working at the member club with children under the age of 18 have a vulnerability background check performed on an annual basis.
- Upon admission of the club into Taekwondo Ontario, the club owner agrees to have an up-to- date Emergency Action Plan (EAP) at all times.
- Upon admission of the club into Taekwondo Ontario, the club owner agrees to have an stocked First Aid kit located at the member club at all times in case of emergency.
- Upon admission of the club into Taekwondo Ontario, the club owner agrees that it is his or her responsibility to communicate all Taekwondo Ontario matters to their respective club membership in a timely manner. It is the responsibility of Taekwondo Ontario to communicate to the club owners.
- Upon admission of the club into Taekwondo Ontario, the club owner agrees that it is his or her responsibility to ensure that no member within the club or the club itself, participate in non-sanctioned Taekwondo Ontario events, including officiating, coaching assisting and/or sponsoring.
- Upon admission of the club into Taekwondo Ontario, the club owner agrees to verification and compliance audits by Taekwondo Ontario to ensure compliance with club membership requirements. The club owner further agrees to provide requested information in a timely manner to Taekwondo Ontario.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND WAIVER OF CLAIMS
In consideration of the acceptance of the Applicant as a club member of the Taekwondo Ontario and payment of membership dues, the Applicant, his/her heirs, executors, administrators and assigns agree to save harmless and to waive any claim and to keep indemnified Taekwondo Ontario, its directors, officers, members, coaches, officials, servants, employees, agents or representatives from any and all claims, actions or causes of actions, costs and expenses howsoever arising out of relating to any activity of the Applicant taking part in or being connected to any activity of Taekwondo Ontario whether caused by negligence of any of Taekwondo Ontario’s directors, officers, members, coaches, officials, servants, employees, agents or representatives. I am also fully aware that in participating in this sporting activity there are some inherent risks attached to it which may cause injury. Without listing the generality of the foregoing, the Applicant further released Taekwondo Ontario from any recourse which the Applicant may now have or hereafter have resulting from any action or decisions of Taekwondo Ontario.